Saturday, January 31, 2009

No appetite

Started to worry a little today because since she vomited on Tuesday she hasn't really eaten and has been very reclusive.  I gave her a dose of homeopathic Nux vomica and she ate a small amount of ground food which made me feel a bit better. Maybe this is all sign that she has a larger litter than her last two? I hope so.

We are excited to be heading down to stay with our friends Keith and David next weekend while we attend the Westminster Dog Show. Our girl Camber was invited and her sister Vixen will also be showing.  I am excited to be there to cheer them on and to not be stuck "on the bench" for the whole day and lugging gear in and out of the Garden in frigid temperatures.  I predict this will be a very enjoyable Westminster experience, especially since it is the first one that Evan is going to with me.

No comments: